top of page
- Sat, May 2722°10'12.1"N 159°18'44.9"WMay 27, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM22°10'12.1"N 159°18'44.9"WLast Saturday of the Month Cleanup is ON for Saturday May, 27th at a reported spot that needs some mālama (taking care) and hoʻomalu ke kai (ocean protecting). See you all there - No RSVP necessary! Meet at ʻAliomanu Beach / Papaʻa Bay Parking Area at 10am.
- Sun, May 14Nōmilu (Nomilo) loko i‘a (fishpond)May 14, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM HSTNōmilu (Nomilo) loko i‘a (fishpond)We’re back at the restoration of a special loko i‘a on Kaua‘i on Sunday, May 14th! The plan for this workday is going to be invasive coastal plant removal around the fishpond. Invasive coastal plant removal around the perimeter of the pond helps so much with overall water quality and productivity
- Sat, Apr 22Meet @ Kukuiʻula Harbor
- Sun, Apr 16Nōmilu (Nomilo) loko i‘a (fishpond)
- Sun, Mar 12Nōmilu (Nomilo) loko i‘a (fishpond)
- Sat, Feb 2521.984694, -159.334431 (Ahukini area)
- Sun, Feb 12Kauaʻi Sea Farm (Nomilo [Nomilu] Loko Iʻa)
Events & News: Events
Relevant, Important Updates
Voice of the Sea TV Episode - Kauaʻi Sea Farm Restorative Aquaculture Projects
February 1, 2023
Public invited to Kauaʻi East Side beach cleanup on Saturday
December 13, 2022
Kauaʻi Sea Farm cultivating loli for export and fishpond restoration with NOAA funding
October 16, 2022
Keep up-to-date with all the latest Hoʻomalu Ke Kai news.
Events & News: News
Get in Touch.
Events & News: Contact Us
bottom of page